Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's Official I'm an AMBROSE!!


John and I are Married!! It Was seriously the Happiest Day of my Life. Everything Turned out perfect. We got Married at 12:20 in the Salt Lake Temple the Ceremony so amazing. I Just Could not stop smileing. What a good feeling when he Told us we are Married. I just Wanted to Stand up And Shout Horray. We had our lunch-on following it at 3:30 and it was fun to see everyone we are most closest to. The food was yummy and the weather was just perfect.That night was our reception and how fun was that. I loved celebrating it with our friends and family. Everything turned out wonderful and it was truly a dream come true.. I can not believe how fast time has gone we have already been married for 1 month this saturday. ThiS month has been a blast and such a new, fun Adventure!

2 comments:

Denise said...

So cute Jenny. I'm so glad you guys are so happy. Remember to always make him treat you right. We miss you guys. Come home soon!!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Yay! New blog I'll put you on my list. Keep us updated with your life back in Ohio. Love you guys!

Looks like you got the picture to work :)