Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Morning with Roses!


For the past couple of days i have been sick. Today i woke up not feeling good again so john went to the store to get me some orange juice, fruit and some medicine. When he came home he gave me my stuff, I started cutting the cantaloupe and john was cleaning out this protein bottle we had on top of our fridge. He throws away the protein inside and starts washing it out. I was thinking it was weird he threw it away but i thought it went bad or something. He then goes out to his car and he comes back in and surprises me with this bouquet of roses to help me feel better. It was a very fun surprise and it really brightened my day.. I love You Baby!

1 comment:

Josh and Megan said...

I LOVE that you are blogging! Looks like you are keeping busy and having fun! We miss you out here...thanks for your cute B-day gifts for Sav!