Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Good bye Ohio!!!

Saying goodbye to our first apartment
Workout room
Our kitchen with no microwave
Bathroom
Our bedroom with the most uncomfortable bed
Family room/Office meeting area
Us on our Sunday Hike
(What you can't see are the bugs following us along the whole trail)
Its official I'm a seller
Miles and miles of corn
More corn

I know we have been home for one and a half weeks but I am now getting around to blog our last days in Ohio. One day before we left I decided I would go out selling with him for a day and we got two sales! I even got my own dish satellite shirt so it was official. I really had a lot of fun going with him. We went out in the afternoon time and we drove around forever and no one was home. We knocked about 6 doors before I got tired of it so we went to a lake in his area to hang out till people got home. Our first house after was a sale and I couldn't have been more excited. At first I was nervous to see how it was done. I don't know why but I get jittery waiting for the people to come out. It was cool to see what John does out here and he is one dang good salesman. At the end of the night, after we got our last sale, we were going home and out here there are corn fields everywhere. I really wanted a picture by one to show everyone how tall they are. I didn't really know how tall they were until I stood next to one and they are GIANT! Ohio was a great journey for us and I will always cherish the memories we made there. Our cute little apartment with no furniture in it. Eating at ten o'clock at night which i probably will not miss. Baseball game, Sunday hikes, shopping visits that are 2 hours away and much more. It was a very pretty place and I am glad we got to go there together. Here are pictures of our last days in Ohio and our first apartment together... ENJOY!

1 comment:

Denise said...

You guys are so cute!! Keep on taking care of each other. Welcome home!!!!